NEW SECURITY RULES MANDATED BY THE FAA
Passengers are advised that new security rules mandated by the Federal Aviation Administration will require more time for check-in. We are recommending that you get picked up at least three hours prior to your departure time. Officials urge travelers not to come to the airport unless they have checked with their airline and have been told they have a confirmed seat on a confirmed flight.
GENERAL CHECKLIST FOR PASSENGERS
Only ticketed passengers will be allowed through the security screening to go to the gates. Person meeting arriving passengers should meet them at the appropriate baggage-claim carousel.
Curbside check-in is available.
No knives of any kind are allowed through security screening.
No parking is allowed in the terminal garages within 75 feet of the building.
Absolutely no unattended vehicles are allowed at curbside. Unattended vehicles will be towed immediately.
All electronic devices (cell phones, pagers, personal assistants, etc.) will be x-rayed at security screening.
All vehicles entering the airport are subject to search. Checkpoints will be set up just before vehicles enter parking lots or garages.
Do not leave any baggage or belongings unattended.
Be sure to have a picture ID on your person at all times.
The airport strongly encourages you to avoid or limit carry on items.
Please be patient and courteous to all security personnel.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL AIRPORT TRIPS.
WE DO NOT STAGE VEHICLES. Rates listed above do not include the Driver gratuity. In addition, they are subject to airport fees.
IF YOU’RE: LOST, MISSED, or CHANGED YOUR FLIGHT?
If you get lost in the airport or do not see the driver, please call our number 575-525-1784. Our office uses the World Wide Web to track your flight arrival status. If you are delayed or change flights please notify us immediately.
You must cancel your airport transfer 24 hours prior to pick up time for a 100% refund. Cancellations within 24 hours, time will be charged 50% of the rate for a late cancellation.
- No-shows are fully charged to the customer.
- Customer & recipient acknowledge & agree that all service rates quoted by Las Cruces Shuttle are estimates only, and that final charges upon service completion are based on additional services if any.
- Las Cruces Shuttle endeavors to maintain schedule submitted by customers, but is not guaranteed. Las Cruces Shuttle is not liable for delays/ interruptions/ damages caused by acts of God, strikes, riots, authorities of law, perils of navigation, inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, accidents, mechanical breakdowns or any other condition beyond its control.
- Schedule adjustments via driver are not accepted; call 575-525-1784.
- Price quotes subject to change without prior notice.